After frequent use of the meltblown non-woven fabric equipment
, the components of the equipment may wear out. Therefore, the performance of the equipment will be lost, which results in a decline in product quality and efficiency. The following are the precautions for maintaining the meltblown non-woven fabric equipment.
1. Improper loading, unloading, or cleaning during maintenance and cleaning is one of the main reasons for mold loss. Therefore, the disassembly and cleaning of the mold should be done by professionals.
2. Red copper components should be used when the die is disassembled and cleaned.
3. The splicing surface (sealing surface) of the die can be cleaned with a fine oil stone or metallographic sandpaper.
4. Before the mold is assembled, the runner should be polished to low roughness with metallographic sandpaper and coated with a thin layer of organic silicon ester to reduce gas and moisture corrosion and protect the runner during long-term storage.
5. During the assembly process, all bolts, screw-bearing surfaces, and threads must be coated with high-temperature grease.
6. When disassembling the finalized mold, care should be taken to avoid a collision. When installing, it should be installed according to the sequence number of the template.
7. In the daily maintenance of the water tank, it should be ensured that there is proper adjustment activity space on the four sides after the shaping block is installed.
8. The first-level maintenance work is carried out on the basis of routine maintenance. The key tasks are lubrication, tightening and inspection of various parts, and cleaning.
9. The secondary maintenance work focuses on inspection and adjustment. Specifically, check the working conditions of the motor, transmission, transmission mechanism, working device, pneumatic system, and electrical system and make some adjustments to eliminate the faults found. Ensure the good working performance of each assembly and part of the machine.
10. The focus of the maintenance of meltblown non-woven equipment is detection and adjustment. It is necessary to eliminate hidden troubles and balance the degree of wear of various parts. Diagnose and inspect the parts that affect the performance and the parts with faults and signs, and then complete the replacement, adjustment, and troubleshooting.
The meltblown non-woven fabric equipment needs to be inspected and cleaned before or after operation to ensure that the equipment remains in good condition. If you want to know more about meltblown nonwoven equipment after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional non-woven production line
supplier, our rigorous attitude and high-quality products have won praise and trust from many customers. We have a professional production team and strict quality inspection system, which can fully control the quality of our products. At the same time, we will provide corresponding customized services according to the actual needs of customers. If you want to buy our high-quality meltblown non-woven equipment, please contact us immediately!