A melt-blown non-woven fabric heater is an electric heating device in a cylindrical heat-preserving container, which is filled with a heating tube to heat the gas. The non-woven heater has the characteristics of fast heating speed, good heat preservation performance, and high heating temperature.
The heater is composed of the main body and the control system. The heating element is made of stainless steel pipe as the protective sleeve, and the high-temperature resistance alloy wire crystalline magnesium oxide powder is formed by the compression process.
The control part adopts an advanced digital circuit integrated circuit to trigger, high back pressure thyristor, etc. to form an adjustable temperature measurement and constant temperature system to ensure the normal operation of the electric heater. The followings are the characteristics and use precautions of the meltblown nonwoven fabric heater.
Technical characteristics of meltblown non-woven fabric heater:
1. It can obtain a higher working temperature under lower operating pressure.
2. The melt-blown non-woven fabric heater has high thermal efficiency, reaching more than 95%, and the temperature control accuracy can reach ±1℃.
3. The equipment is small in size and flexible in installation. It should be installed near the heating equipment with high power.
4. Fast thermal response, high-temperature control accuracy, and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
5. The meltblown non-woven fabric heater has a wide application range and strong adaptability. It can be used in explosion-proof or ordinary occasions. Its explosion-proof grade can reach B and C grades, and its pressure resistance can be 20Mpa. And the cylinder can be installed vertically or horizontally according to user needs.
6. High heating temperature: The design maximum working temperature can reach 650℃, which is not available in general heat exchangers.
7. Meltblown non-woven fabric heater has long service life and high reliability. It is made of special electric heating materials, and the design power load is more conservative.
Because of the higher air pressure of the melt jet drafting system, a fan with a higher output pressure is required. Roots blowers, screw blowers, screw compressors, etc. are all commonly used drafting blowers.
The air gap of the melt-blown assembly is small and the system resistance is large. In order to maintain a certain flow rate, an air compressor with more energy consumption and higher pressure must be selected as the drafting air pressure source.
In melt-blown systems, most of them use air heaters heated by electricity. In the heater shell made of stainless steel, there are a large number of stainless steel electric heating tubes. After the electric heating tube is energized, the tube heats up and heats up, exchanges heat with the airflow sent by the fan, and transfers the heat to the airflow, which becomes the high temperature required by the process.
Precautions for use
1. The meltblown non-woven fabric heater control cabinet should be installed in a dry and ventilated place that is easy to operate.
2. When installing the meltblown nonwoven fabric heater body and the external pipeline, pay attention to the direction of the inlet and outlet.
3. Before using the meltblown nonwoven fabric heater, the insulation resistance between the power supply terminal and the metal shell should not be less than 2MΩ, and the relative humidity of the operating environment should not be greater than 85%.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use three-phase electricity without a neutral wire. Note that the ground wire is not allowed to replace the neutral wire. The heater's working voltage should be 220V, and it is not allowed to directly use 380V voltage. Use three-phase four-wire connection.
5. The normal working pressure of the meltblown nonwoven fabric heater is within 0.3 kg.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use the wrong connection method of meltblown non-woven fabric heater with upper cooling and lower heating.
7. In the process of installation and use, it is not allowed to splash water on the meltblown nonwoven fabric heater. The water inlet and outlet joints should ensure that there is no leakage. Inadvertently water leaks on the meltblown nonwoven fabric pipe heater and needs to be dried. Or use it after drying, otherwise, it will spark and break down, so please pay attention to check it at any time.
If we want the melt-blown non-woven fabric heater to play a good role in the melt-blown non-woven fabric production line, we need to do the usual maintenance work. If you want to know more about the meltblown nonwoven production line
after reading the above, ASEN is happy to provide you with professional advice.
As a professional manufacturer of non-woven fabrics machines
, we have accumulated many years of technology and experience in this field. Our professional production department and strict quality inspection system can provide customers with high-quality and safe products. At the same time, we can also provide thoughtful service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our meltblown non-woven production line, please contact us immediately!