- Issue Time
ASEN shared with you the specific cleaning steps of the meltblown nonwoven production line, which can help everyone effectively clean each component so that the meltblown nonwoven production line can play its due operational efficiency.
The melt-blown nonwoven fabric production line is composed of multiple components, and it can achieve high-efficiency production goals through the joint operation and cooperation of the components. When we need to clean, we need to disassemble the components of the equipment, then clean them separately, and then assemble them. The followings are the cleaning steps of the melt-blown nonwoven production line.
1. Disassembly (note: special tools are required for the disassembly and assembly process)
(1) Quickly clean the surface of the disassembled components, and try to clean the large pieces of slurry remaining on the surface of the components.
(2) Hang the components on the workbench, and place them properly with the spinning surface of the spinneret as the support.
(3) Use an Allen wrench to remove all 142 M12 bolts on the connecting plate, and then use an impact hammer to pull out 4 φ12 cylindrical pins.
(4) After lifting the connecting plate and putting it away, take out the distribution plate and place it properly.
(5) Install 4 M10 eye bolts on both sides of the spinneret, turn the spinneret over and place it with the outlet side of the spinneret facing upwards.
(6) Use an Allen key to remove 25 M12 bolts on one side of the knife board, and then leave one on the left, middle, and right positions for fastening. Use an impact hammer to pull out 28 M16 set screws and bolts. 28 cylindrical pins with φ12.
(7) Install a T-shaped M16 handle in the threaded holes at the left, middle, and right positions of the knife board, and three people will support them separately, and then remove the remaining 3 M12 bolts.
(8) Three people screw in the T-shaped handles separately. When the knife plate is lifted and separated from the spinneret, the knife plate on this side can be moved to the workbench and placed.
(9) The knife board on the other side can be disassembled in the same way.
(1) Put the decomposed spinneret and distribution plate into the calcining furnace for processing, and place the spinneret with the exit side of the spinneret facing up, and reconfirm that the sealing strip has been removed before calcining.
(2) Select the working mode of the calciner at the "calcining" position. The operating mode is selected in the "automatic" operating position.
(3) Setting parameters and operation.
After setting the process parameters (temperature, time), starting the equipment, the calcining (cleaning) calcining furnace will automatically run according to the set procedures and parameters, and the components will be processed.
In the first stage, the temperature is increased, the temperature is set to 290°C, the treatment time is set to 45 minutes, and the heat preservation time is 60 minutes.
In the second stage, the temperature is set to 450°C, the treatment time is set to 45 minutes, and the heat preservation time is 120 minutes.
In the third stage, the vacuum pump starts automatically, starts pumping for 150 minutes, and stops automatically.
In the fourth stage of cooling, after the end of the vacuum, the furnace temperature will automatically drop to 52 ℃, the total processing time is 7 hours.
(4) Install 4 M10 lifting rings on both sides of the assembly, and lift the workpiece out according to the operating regulations, and proceed to the next process.
3. High-pressure water cleaning spinneret
(1) Send the connecting board, spinneret, distribution board, and knife board to the cleaning site.
(2) After fixing the connecting plate and the distribution plate separately, first use a high-pressure (160kg/cm2) flowering water gun to repeatedly clean the two plate surfaces.
(3) Clean all the surfaces of the board with 160kg/cm2.
(4) Use the same method to clean the spinneret and blade, but the water pressure must be controlled within 30kg/cm2.
(5) Then use 1000 mesh metallographic sandpaper to polish both sides of the spinneret, as well as the air passage and exit surface of the blade.
(6) After the spinneret assembly is cleaned by high-pressure water is transported back to the cleaning room, if ultrasonic cleaning is not carried out immediately, the water must be blown dry in time and placed properly for use.
4. Ultrasonic cleaning
Ultrasonic cleaning spinneret
(1) After the spinneret is cleaned by high-pressure water is transported back to the cleaning room, place it in the ultrasonic cleaning machine with the inlet hole down and the outlet hole up.
(2) Prepare a cleaning solution; inject a sufficient amount of demineralized water (or distilled water), and add a cleaning agent (wash clean).
(3) Wash for 60 minutes at a water temperature of 50-70°C.
(4) Replace the cleaning fluid and drain the water in the water tank of the cleaning machine; blow it clean with compressed air.
(5) Second ultrasonic cleaning, inject clean water (demineralized water or distilled water), and clean at 50-70°C for 60 minutes.
(6) Blow-dry the moisture, after cleaning, hang out the spinneret, blow-dry the moisture with compressed air, place it on a special platform, cover it with a clean cloth, and wait for inspection.
Ultrasonic cleaning distribution board and connection board
(1) Install the lifting ring on the connecting plate, hoist it into the ultrasonic cleaning machine, and directly put the distribution plate into the cleaning machine by hand.
(2) Infuse cleaning fluid; inject enough clean water until the workpiece is submerged by 40mm.
(3) Wash at 50-70℃ water temperature for 60 minutes.
(4) Blow-dry the moisture; hang out the distribution board, dry it with compressed air, place it on a special platform, cover it with a clean cloth, and set it aside.
Ultrasonic cleaning blade
(1) Use the T-shaped handle to carefully put the two blades into the ultrasonic cleaner.
(2) Clean in the same way as the distribution plate.
After the components have been cleaned, timely inspections should be carried out to see if there are any worn or missing parts, and then the assembly test should be carried out. If you want to know more about the melt-blown nonwoven production line after reading the above content, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
ASEN is a professional manufacturer of non-woven equipment, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent technology and high-quality products. We put the needs of our customers first, the equipment we produce meets strict standards, and we also have a professional quality inspection system to strictly control the weight of each link of production. If you are interested in our meltblown non-woven equipment, please contact us immediately!