- Issue Time
If you want to know specific ways to improve the production efficiency of meltblown nonwoven equipment, you can find a lot of useful information in this article.
The meltblown fabric produced by the meltblown nonwoven fabric equipment has high requirements for softness and toughness and also needs to have a good filtering effect. We can improve the production efficiency of meltblown non-woven equipment through the following specific debugging operations.
1. If the meltblown cloth is still not soft at the recommended higher temperature. At this time, it is necessary to continue to increase the temperature until the cloth in a soft state is brought out. Of course, this is generally a problem with the equipment itself or a serious quality problem with the raw materials produced. So we need to find out the specific reasons to deal with them in a targeted manner.
2. If the wind pressure is below 0.2Mpa and the die temperature is around 210°C or below, there will be a phenomenon of flying. This may be caused by the abnormal melting finger of meltblown pp material, abnormal temperature induction, abnormal wind pressure display, or abnormal size and angle of the air duct. You need to contact the equipment manufacturer.
3. The addition of electret masterbatch generally needs to be matched by adjusting appropriate process parameters. Different electret masterbatches have different corresponding process parameters. They can be adjusted to the best state according to the rapid adjustment process. The more the amount of electret masterbatch added, the better the electrostatic effect, but the greater the impact on the fabric, so it needs to be balanced.
4. After the meltblown cloth is treated by electret, in addition to electret masterbatch can be charged with static electricity, meltblown pp material can also be charged with static electricity. The static electricity on the electret masterbatch with a small amount of addition has a general contribution to the filtration efficiency. In terms of about 10-20%, and this static electricity is relatively stable, under proper storage conditions, the attenuation is very slow. And the meltblown pp material can also carry a lot of static electricity, which can greatly improve the filtration efficiency, but the attenuation is very fast.
5. The cloth made under the conditions of relatively high die temperature and hot air temperature looks soft, but its toughness is insufficient. As time goes by, the cloth will become brittle and cause a drop in filter efficiency. Therefore, if you want to make a cloth with stable filtering efficiency, you must first make a good basic physical filtering effect of the meltblown cloth without adding electret masterbatch and electret treatment. On this basis, electret masterbatch can be added.
Through the above debugging operations, the meltblown nonwoven fabric equipment can play a better operational effect and further, improve efficiency and quality.
ASEN is a professional manufacturer of non-woven equipment, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent technology and high-quality products. We put the needs of our customers first, the equipment we produce meets strict standards, and we also have a professional quality inspection system to strictly control the weight of each link of production. If you are interested in our meltblown non-woven equipment, please contact us immediately!