- Issue Time
If the spunbond non-woven fabric machine is improperly operated during use and inspection, it is likely to cause equipment failure. This article will specifically introduce six precautions for using spunbond non-woven fabric machines.
Spunbond non-woven fabric machine involves more process flow in the production process, and each process flow corresponds to the corresponding processing equipment. In the process of using and maintaining this equipment, we have many things to pay attention to, to prevent improper operation, which affects the performance of the equipment and even causes failure. The following are the precautions for using the spunbond non-woven fabric machine.
1. Before use, we should check whether the spunbond non-woven machine is malfunctioning. If any malfunction is found, we should immediately respond to the relevant personnel. The main thing is to check and adjust the conveying speed when the conveying motor is turned on so that the machine can operate quickly.
2. In the process of feeding, we must pay special attention to the fact that the feed cannot exceed the load-bearing range of the machine. If it exceeds the load-bearing range of the machine, it is easy to damage the mechanical equipment.
3. In the process of processing, we often add reagents to the machine continuously. Remember that the reagent water level cannot exceed the highest height of the machine. When the machine water tank level is lower than the suction height of the submersible pump, add water in time.
4. When repairing the equipment, do not allow excessive moisture and oil to enter the pressure system, and ensure that the air is dry and clean. This is to avoid malfunctions and extend the service life of the cylinder barrel. If possible, freeze the dryer and check whether the amount of oil in each inner cup of the converter is sufficient.
5. Frequently wipe the sliding seat parts of the assembly workbench and apply oil for maintenance to prevent rust from affecting the accuracy. In daily production, the performance of the assembly table is often degraded due to the lack of attention to this work.
6.The focus of the maintenance of spunbond non-woven equipment is detection and adjustment. It is necessary to eliminate hidden troubles and balance the degree of wear of various parts. Diagnose and inspect the parts that affect the performance and the parts with faults, and then complete the replacement, adjustment, and troubleshooting.
The spunbond non-woven fabric machine produced by AZX is easy to operate and has excellent performance, which can meet the diverse needs of customers. If you want to know more about spunbond nonwoven equipment after reading the above, you can contact us for professional solutions.
As a professional spunbonded non-woven production line manufacturer, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent production technology and quality service. We have a professional production team and strict quality management system, which can carry out all-round quality control on the production of products. And we can also provide thoughtful one-stop service and develop effective solutions according to customer needs. If you are interested in our spunbond non-woven production line, please contact us immediately!