If we do not strictly follow these steps and precautions when turning on the meltblown nonwoven fabric equipment
, it is likely to cause equipment failure and cause obstacles to operation.
1. Ensure that the feeding system is smooth, and the temperature from the screw to the die has reached 235℃;
2. Turn on the screw cooling system, metering pump cooling air, instrument air system, and suction system;
3. Turn on the MB hot air system, set the air release to 15%, and set the production to 25%~30%, ensure that the sum of the flow rates on the left and right sides of the MB air is greater than 200cfm, and set the hot air temperature to 230℃;
4. After all the temperatures reach the set value for 30 minutes, check the surface of the spinneret and the melt of the die tip to ensure that the polymer has reached the molten state;
5. Start the screw at a speed of 5rpm and monitor the pressure changes before and after the screw filter (at this time the screw pressure control is set to "manual" mode);
6. When the pressure after screw filtration is greater than 10bar, start the metering pump at 3rpm and gradually increase to 8rpm, the screw pressure control is set to "automatic", offline discharge;
7. Die scraper, check the wire output to ensure that the die wire is normal and there is no crystal point;
8. Turn on the cooling cycle, check the exhaust duct under the MB to ensure smooth ventilation, and start the fan at a speed of 600RPM;
9. Clean up flying flowers and hanging wires around the die and mobile platform to prevent falling into the net and affecting product quality;
10. Set the MB offline pump speed to 5RPM, the electric valve "propulsion setting" to 30%, and the deflation setting to 15%;
11. Move the MB platform to online status (make sure that SB1 is in normal production status, and always pay attention to whether the cloth surface is turned over);
12. According to the process parameter table, adjust other process parameters;
13. After the process parameters are stable, take samples for testing.
(1) When just entering the production state, due to the increase of the metering pump speed and the increase of the melt flow, the original heat balance state of the system will change, and other process parameters are also under adjustment.
Before reaching the new equilibrium state, there may be some conditions that affect the smooth operation of the system (such as melt temperature drop, melt pressure fluctuation, uneven spinneret wire output, fiber web interference by airflow, etc.). The length of time is determined by the performance of the control system and the skill of the operator.
(2) If the system wants to terminate the production operation, the inlet valve of the screw extruder should be closed and the manual operation should be adopted. After the melt in the system is completely discharged, the operation of the metering pump of the screw extruder is terminated, the power supply of the heating system is cut off, the temperature is lowered, and the machine is shut down.
When this method is used to stop the machine, the melt remaining in the system will be degraded (yellowed) or charred, and it is easy to block the spinneret holes. Therefore, the melt-blown die assembly is generally cleaned when production is resumed.
As an expert in researching meltblown non-woven machines for many years, ASEN can give you some professional advice to a certain extent. If you want to learn more about related services, you can send us your needs, and we will provide you with a satisfactory answer.
As a professional manufacturer of nonwoven machines
, we have accumulated many years of technology and experience in this field. Our professional production department and strict quality inspection system can provide customers with high-quality and safe products. At the same time, we can also provide thoughtful service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our meltblown non-woven production line, please contact us immediately!